Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has not agreed to move you Real Madrid next summer despite a report by a French radio station earlier on Thursday.
As reported by the Sun, the French radio station said Zinedine Zidane has confirmed the Los Blancos will not make any signings this January transfer window but made attempts to cement their position in Hazard’s immediate future after this season.
Zidane was said to have been instrumental in the reported agreement with Hazard said to be very interested in joining a club the Frenchman manages but the new story by the Sun says nothing has been concluded yet.
Hazard has been a brilliant player for Chelsea since he was signed from Lille for an amount of £32 million in 2012. He has helped the Blues win two Premier League titles, a Europa League and an English League Cup.
His selection into the 2017 UEFA team of the Year proves his rise in football and why Madrid are keen on securing his signature next summer after several failed attempts in the past.